2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Am I the only one here who is perfectly OK with NOLA coming to GB next week? I think Seattle wins in San Fran if they beat Philly which they should. I like our chances against NOLA in GB and think we'll trounce the Seahags! 

I'm never okay with Drew Brees facing a Packers defense.

Just now, Golfman said:

Am I the only one here who is perfectly OK with NOLA coming to GB next week? I think Seattle wins in San Fran if they beat Philly which they should. I like our chances against NOLA in GB and think we'll trounce the Seahags! 

Who knows. At the end of the day it's up to the Packers offense not to look like poop, otherwise it won't much matter who they play

• Like 2

Andy Herman -  I’m having real conflicting feelings during this game. It would be nice if GB didn’t have to play New Orleans but cheering for Min is just dirty. Plus I don’t like Min’s chances of beating SF which would mean GB would need to go on the road to SF, whereas Sea could beat SF.

12 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I think GB would have a punchers chance vs NO.  That's as far as I'll go.  Too many weeks where GB should be "up" for a game and they just weren't.  The big exception being week 16 vs MIN.  If the week 16 version of GB shows up next weekend, the team should advance.  If the week 17 version shows up, they will not.