2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

In order of who I want:

Packers, Texans, Titans, Chiefs, Ravens, Saints, Eagles, Niners, Vikings, Seahawks.  

In order of who I think:

Ravens, Chiefs, Saints, Texans, Seahawks. Those are the only 5 teams that have a chance I think.  

Here's how it's going to go down with Brady:

- Garoppolo plays terribly and San Francisco gets bounced in the divisional round

- New England re-signs Brady for 3 years

- New England sends Brady and a 2nd to San Francisco for Garoppolo

- Brady ends up being just a mediocre QB in SF because he no longer has Belichick

Edited by MaximusGluteus

11 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Here's how it's going to go down with Brady:

- Garoppolo plays terribly and San Francisco gets bounced in the divisional round

- New England re-signs Brady for 3 years

- New England sends Brady and a 2nd to San Francisco for Garoppolo

- Brady ends up being just a mediocre QB in SF because he no longer has Belichick

I am sure Brady wont Resign with NE if they put a trade clause in it.

Today is a tough choice on who I want to win. In the short term, I'd much rather play Philly or Seattle over the Saints. However, in terms of the long game, I think Seattle has the best chance to beat SF. Do we want to face the toughest opponent now to gain a better chance to play at home in the NFCCG or play the easier opponent now knowing it's more likely we go to SF if we win, drastically reducing our SB chances?

In both of today's games I'll have reasons to be happy about the result no matter who wins.  All things being equal I suppose I'd prefer to have MIN take down the Saints, but I won't pretend to be upset if it doesn't happen.  There is no team I enjoy watching lose more than MIN.

7 hours ago, KManX89 said:

The Pats are who we thought they were. 

The Pats succumb to what will be our demise, a subpar wr core. Brady had nothing to throw to, it was just like watching the Packers,  guys not getting separation.The Titans only had to focus on their run and screen game. I give Brady credit, at 42 the guy still has good touch and accuracy on his throws but his receivers didn't help him.

The defense did enough to win that game. You hold a team to 14 points at home you should be moving on. Just shows you how weak and inept the Pats passing game is without a Gronk and supporting cast. The talent they have at receiver is underwhelming compared to the Chiefs who i pick to win the AFC.

11 minutes ago, St Vince said:

The Pats succumb to what will be our demise, a subpar wr core. Brady had nothing to throw to, it was just like watching the Packers,  guys not getting separation.The Titans only had to focus on their run and screen game. I give Brady credit, at 42 the guy still has good touch and accuracy on his throws but his receivers didn't help him.

The defense did enough to win that game. You hold a team to 14 points at home you should be moving on. Just shows you how weak and inept the Pats passing game is without a Gronk and supporting cast. The talent they have at receiver is underwhelming compared to the Chiefs who i pick to win the AFC.

I still can't believe the Pats gave up a 2nd for Sanu lol. 

• Like 1