Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

Ive skimmed up. Initial thoughts:

@Dome => why did you claim friendly other with basically no pressure? Whats your wincon?

@The Orca => I feel confident that we should go @MWil23 or @daboyle250 if you are telling the truth. 

Mwil and daboyle - are either one of you also a "friendly other" like dome? 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t say they’re clear at all

Maybe not clear, but close enough for me to not really look at them until forced to.

counselor was invest proof, so the chances of further alignment manipulation is pretty small IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive skimmed up. Initial thoughts:

@Dome => why did you claim friendly other with basically no pressure? Whats your wincon?

I wasn’t claiming it, just saying it.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@The Orca => I feel confident that we should go @MWil23 or @daboyle250 if you are telling the truth. 

Mwil and daboyle - are either one of you also a "friendly other" like dome? 

lol

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

N4L is the lynch. Writeup soon

VC

n4l- 5 (counselor, daboyle, mwil , orca, pickle

orca - 4 ( et80, ksj, dome, n4l ,

touch - 2 (josh, whicker,

josh - 2 (matts, touch

daboyle - 1(slappy, 

pickle - 1 ( squire

counselor - 1 (blah

whicker - 1 (bcb

et80 - 1 (pickle

didnt vote:

wolfeyestrk

The vote switches to save Orca where sketch as f. I dont think we can discount the idea that Orca is lying. He clearly knew that he was saved and that the pressure would be on him. Hatching a scum plan to save himself is 100% in the cards. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Maybe not clear, but close enough for me to not really look at them until forced to.

counselor was invest proof, so the chances of further alignment manipulation is pretty small IMO

If it was handled the way you did, I agree.  That takes 2 assumptions. 1. It was handled the same. 2. That it happened at all. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It’s kinda weird that matts was the only one who took my friendly other comment seriously 

@Matts4313, you just fighting the good fight?

It stuck out like a sore thumb. And to be honest, role list is probably the reason so many things are going left unchallenged. 

@The Orca why are you worried about daboyle never using his move if we don’t lynch him tonight?

we know one scum was on the lynch, so that list is gonna work itself out regardless, right?

its not like we’re clearing daboyle, just saying his claim isn’t likely to be a scum claim and we should look elsewhere first

Your concerns with daboyles claim as a long term issue doesn’t necessarily make sense when paired with the results you’re claiming.

You’re not faking results, are you?

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

and if pickle or someone else from your list is scum, daboyle is clear and you won’t have to worry 

Clearer...not clear

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

This is categorically false, for the reasons I’ve already explained.

Disagree completely. It ends up the same point imo 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca

do you think pickle swooped in to save you Last night, trying to get you on his side?

No

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If it was handled the way you did, I agree.  That takes 2 assumptions. 1. It was handled the same. 2. That it happened at all. 

It stuck out like a sore thumb. And to be honest, role list is probably the reason so many things are going left unchallenged. 

Oh. Well I’m not an other, I was just trying to ruffle feathers