Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

28 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Ah, what high powered passing attack has Baltimore played, though? The Chiefs? Mahommes went for 374 and three TD's. Ravens have had a cupcake schedule outside of like 4 games.

We didn't have Tyreek Hill in that game either.

32 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Patriots have a better one CB, that's it. We have better everything else in the secondary, from CB2, CB3, FS and SS. There's no bubble to burst here, that's just an objective fact.

That's extremely subjective, actually. Cool story though? 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Ah, what high powered passing attack has Baltimore played, though? The Chiefs? Mahommes went for 374 and three TD's. Ravens have had a cupcake schedule outside of like 4 games.

Lmao this dude stinks. What a terrible troll attempt

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

If they are better across the board, why were they outplayed across the board? Yawn. 

They’ve been healthier than us. After jimmy smith became healthy and we got peters its just been a whole different story. The secondary is the strength of our defense we have 3 great corners. If the plan is for tannehill to throw the ball its going to be a long day for the titans.

16 minutes ago, Chloraseptic said:

Lots of cockiness in here, anything can happen in the playoffs. Be nice to see a good old fashioned humbling. 

What do you expect??  This is a fan forum during playoff time and emotions are high.. 

I am quite aware that the Ravens can lose I jist think it's unlikely from what I've seen out of them this season