Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Haha I know, been there and seen people wearing sweatshirts and it was 65 out. YUCK!

It was like 42 degrees a few days ago and I was crunched up at work with both my arms inside my jacket LOL. 

I knew it was different when I went to Toronto/New York a few years back and saw how people were in shorts when it was 40 degrees and I couldn't believe it. Yes, we are VERY soft when it comes to weather in California lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ataal said:

I live in Arizona.  We wear hoodies when it drops below 70ºF.  lol

Definitely acclimated to the weather since my Northern Utah upbringing.  Used to wear shorts if it was 30+ and the sun was out.

Same up here. It’s now up to exactly 0. Wore shorts and a sweatshirt up the bar to grab some more Busch Lights.

• Like 1

Just now, Ataal said:

I live in Arizona.  We wear hoodies when it drops below 70ºF.  lol

Definitely acclimated to the weather since my Northern Utah upbringing.  Used to wear shorts if it was 30+ and the sun was out.

WE are the normal people in this world, not these savages who wear shorts at 30-40 degrees weather!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

It was like 42 degrees a few days ago and I was crunched up at work with both my arms inside my jacket LOL. 

I knew it was different when I went to Toronto/New York a few years back and saw how people were in shorts when it was 40 degrees and I couldn't believe it. Yes, we are VERY soft when it comes to weather in California lol. 

Well it’s a little understandable. We are about miserable when it’s around 90, and you guys are fine. I mean our humidity is nasty,  but still..... you guys just get used to it being warm.

1 minute ago, N4L said:

He was moving pretty well. Not great but he wasn't pushing it. Warm but not hot. He was sure not to over extend his leg. 

Meh 

I'm not expecting anything, tbh. I wouldn't be shocked if he plays two snaps and then is done