Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

I hope we roll in fast and score quickly, if we can come up rolling on offense will force the Vikings to try to catch up. Hope this defense looks like it did the start of the season then the end. Ford might be the biggest addition back from the 3. Someone out of the 4 dline will feast. I hope we move Bosa around and try to get him coming from inside and out. 

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I hope we roll in fast and score quickly, if we can come up rolling on offense will force the Vikings to try to catch up. Hope this defense looks like it did the start of the season then the end. Ford might be the biggest addition back from the 3. Someone out of the 4 will feast. I hope we move Bosa around and try to get him coming from inside and out. 

I think this has to be the way to win. Come out hit and take the Vikings out of their game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

i will say i am concern of bye week rust. I hope it doesn't take us awhile to start rolling.

I'm more concerned about the tendency of the team to just drop duds at home. 

There's certainly a risk of some rust, but I think the time off to rest of was just considerably more important than any rust that may have accumulated. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

There's certainly a risk of some rust, but I think the time off to rest of was just considerably more important than any rust that may have accumulated. 

I agree Jimmy seems to play better on the road. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Absolutely is, biggest reason I was happy we sat guys against the Bears.

25 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Looks nice outside there!

Don't underestimate the chilly wind though! 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Definitely, we played in 13 consecutive weeks! That is insane. Needed the bye week more than any other team to be honest. Other teams are dealing with injuries themselves, but didn't have to deal with such an early bye week. Next year the bye week better be around week 8-10.