2019 Divisional Round Playoffs

Leader

Barry McCockiner -  All joking aside, congrats to the Seahawks, who did a phenomenal job of cheap-shotting Carson Wentz out of the game in the 1st quarter and barely held on to beat a 40 year old scrub QB. This is what greatness looks like. Props to Russ for scoring 17 points.

Just now, cannondale said:

A 20-17 win wouldn't shock me. A 49-8 loss wouldn't shock me. 

Wow! You are giving Seattle way too much credit and Green Bay not nearly enough. I think we win this one easily. Like build a 20 point lead going into the 4th quarter. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Wow! You are giving Seattle way too much credit and Green Bay not nearly enough. I think we win this one easily. Like build a 20 point lead going into the 4th quarter. 

Seattle will score at least 20. Metcalf is a beast and Wilson is good at scrambling. They will cause our defense some problems. We will need to run on them and control the ball. Keep Wilson on the sideline. 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

You are giving way too much credit to the Lions, Giants, Redskins, Panthers, etc.

Just now, pacman5252 said:

In their last 5 games they’ve gone over 21 once (yeah I said 20, but more to emphasis that they aren’t playing good O).

Good to know. That makes me feel better. Defensively we must take Metcalf out of the game. Offensively we must control the line of scrimmage and run the ball. At least 20 touches for Jones. Any word on Bulaga's concussion? Getting Bulaga back is vital. What about Linsley's back? We must run the ball.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

The Seahawks DK Metcalf now holds the record for most receiving yards by a rookie in a playoff game in NFL history: 7 catches 160 yards 1 TD.

I’m sad, I really wanted him in the draft: The red flags on him were so overblown. In games he played in college he balled out. Also tall people run bad cone drills due to longer limbs. The spider charts lied

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Good to know. That makes me feel better. Defensively we must take Metcalf out of the game. Offensively we must control the line of scrimmage and run the ball. At least 20 touches for Jones. Any word on Bulaga's concussion? Getting Bulaga back is vital. What about Linsley's back? We must run the ball.

I’m guessing Bulaga will be back. Mild Concussions rarely keep guys out more than a game. The only thing I saw on Linsely is that he was expected to be ready, that was a week ago though

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

The Seahawks DK Metcalf now holds the record for most receiving yards by a rookie in a playoff game in NFL history: 7 catches 160 yards 1 TD.

I was watching the SEA/PHI game with the sound off.  I'm curious, did the broadcast mention that PHI took their rookie WR Arcega-Whiteside a few picks ahead of Metcalf in the draft?  That's gotta sting.

Edited by Mazrimiv

Just now, pacman5252 said:

I’m guessing Bulaga will be back. Mild Concussions rarely keep guys out more than a game. The only thing I saw on Linsely is that he was expected to be ready, that was a week ago though

Thanks! Wednesday's injury report should be interesting. One never knows with concussions. It can be a week or a month. 

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I was listening to the SEA/PHI game with the sound off.  I'm curious, did the broadcast mention that PHI took their rookie WR Arcega-Whiteside a few picks ahead of Metcalf in the draft?  That's gotta sting.

I don't recall hearing anything about this, but I was making chili part of the game.