BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Some are yes. I would if it didn’t crash on my phone lol

I got rid of the waiver wire form data.  When you get a second jump in and let me know if it's still crashing on you.  I might need to make a separate but linked sheet that you can use without all the bells and whistles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I got rid of the waiver wire form data.  When you get a second jump in and let me know if it's still crashing on you.  I might need to make a separate but linked sheet that you can use without all the bells and whistles.

Version 2.0? If so yes it still crashed

Could someone help me determine which categories count against the cap and roster count and which ones do not?

League Salary Cap $188,200 Cnt. (70)
Active $136,341 47
PS/Inactive $11,100 4
RL FA $0 0
IR/PUP $9,315 5
Suspended $12,361 1
Opt Out - Covid $2,990 1
Team Spending $172,107 58

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Version 2.0? If so yes it still crashed

Okay...sorry man.  I'm thinking this could be either the processing speed of the phone or the internet connection speed is causing it to crash.  I know that you can't see the sheets that are available to view but I'm thinking at this point there needs to be a trimmed down version that would allow you and anyone else having this issue to at least view the vital information.

What information would you need to be able to view?

4 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Just so everyone is aware, changing your team location doesn't mean you're changing your division.

From a workbook POV.  I would suggest making a rule that name changes could only be done when the workbooks are being updated for the new season.  Lot a things have to be changed to make it happen.

2 cents.

• Like 1