BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I would like to see Lamar with a true no.1 receiver. Obviously the 3TE stuff worked well last year but he hasn't got anyone that can consistently win without being schemed open. I've said it before though, i do have serious concerns about his ability to throw outside the numbers. DB heavy zone formations that take away the middle will continually give him trouble. 

• Like 2

Kyler wasn't overly impressive as a passer in the Bills game, though I do think his arm is better than Lamar's and he's got a higher ceiling on that basis and honestly looks a more durable runner with that low centre of gravity. I'd definitely say both are in the top 10 QBs I'd want starting a game for me right now, even if they aren't the most polished as passers.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@samsel23 I meant to ask you did you see the Zaven Collins game winning pick 6 in OT last night? He’s a top 20 player in this class. 

I didn’t.   Honestly College Football bores the heck out of me,  I hardly make it to the 4th on any games.   Mainly just check out cut ups.      His movement skills are insane for a man the size though!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I didn’t.   Honestly College Football bores the heck out of me,  I hardly make it to the 4th on any games.   Mainly just check out cut ups.      His movement skills are insane for a man the size though!

He just makes play after play 

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Kyler wasn't overly impressive as a passer in the Bills game, though I do think his arm is better than Lamar's and he's got a higher ceiling on that basis and honestly looks a more durable runner with that low centre of gravity. I'd definitely say both are in the top 10 QBs I'd want starting a game for me right now, even if they aren't the most polished as passers.

Oh yeah, Kyler has some tools. Whether he puts it all together or decides to go play baseball instead is the question.

Send to me

Gotham Gashslayers @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Cuba Smugglers @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Camden Hood Rats @ New Orleans Jazz

Lancaster Werewolves @ Portland Horned Owls

Send to @rackcs

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Sacramento Sasquatch @ Rome Eternals

Singapore Sentinels @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

Seoul Dragons @ Hungary Hippos

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Hey Jed Wills nice work only the 4th offensive lineman to ever win Pepsi rookie of the week since it started in 2002. I know this is a fan based award and doesn’t mean anything but it’s nice to see him nominated and then win.

Holy ****, that's awesome!

12 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Send to me

Gotham Gashslayers @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Cuba Smugglers @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Camden Hood Rats @ New Orleans Jazz

Lancaster Werewolves @ Portland Horned Owls

Send to @rackcs

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Sacramento Sasquatch @ Rome Eternals

Singapore Sentinels @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

Seoul Dragons @ Hungary Hippos

I let Lukic know the friendship bowl is in jeopardy. I have my kids at a cabin in upstate NY that said they have wifi, but they don't, so I can't get on with my laptop. And I'm not scheduled to be home until late tomorrow. I'm gonna give it a shot  tonight, if I can't get the wifi accessed then I'll concede...unlike the President.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I let Lukic know the friendship bowl is in jeopardy. I have my kids at a cabin in upstate NY that said they have wifi, but they don't, so I can't get on with my laptop. And I'm not scheduled to be home until late tomorrow. I'm gonna give it a shot  tonight, if I can't get the wifi accessed then I'll concede...unlike the President.

The ole Xmad trap

Its A Trap GIF

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The ole Xmad trap

Its A Trap GIF

Promise! The 3G only lets me open this page every few hours and then it times out almost instantly so I don't think I can even do it on my phone. I'll know once the wild things are in bed and I try to get on with my laptop.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Promise! The 3G only lets me open this page every few hours and then it times out almost instantly so I don't think I can even do it on my phone. I'll know once the wild things are in bed and I try to get on with my laptop.

Type it in your notes on your phone like I do and then just send it in