BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

20 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Oh god. 

Those first two....are something.

The third one looks real good PR. 

Congrats. 

Well... now you know what a gashslayer is...

Yours is now sent. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Remember when people were saying college football is a sham because Tua got hurt and may not potentially ever be the same again?

Where are those people now?

Huh? How would Tua's injury make college football a sham?

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Read on a different website, and that sort of ticked me off. 

People who say that are not very intelligent imo. I agree with you, where are they now.

Glad to see Tua was cleared at his most recent check up.

What worries me though with him is his size (vs. Getting hit). I have the same concern long term for Kyler Murray

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

People who say that are not very intelligent imo. I agree with you, where are they now.

Glad to see Tua was cleared at his most recent check up.

What worries me though with him is his size (vs. Getting hit). I have the same concern long term for Kyler Murray

Yeah it’s been obvious since Tua’s first year as a starter(he also hurt his leg at one point I believe) he might have some injury concerns. That one injury affected his college career but hopefully it shouldn’t continue in the NFL ( at least w the same body part)

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Yeah it’s been obvious since Tua’s first year as a starter(he also hurt his leg at one point I believe) he might have some injury concerns. That one injury affected his college career but hopefully it shouldn’t continue in the NFL ( at least w the same body part)

I also believe that GMs are usually a better judge of talent than we are and the team that takes Tua will be doing so with confidence.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I just realized the team name was Gashslayers and not Gothslayers.

Both would involve phallic like things. 

In other news, Portland has a Logo not stolen from google images for once. Thanks PR, this looks incredible. 

UtmS64d.png

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Both would involve phallic like things. 

In other news, Portland has a Logo not stolen from google images for once. Thanks PR, this looks incredible. 

UtmS64d.png

The boy is good. 

• Like 2