BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I know, and I appreciate that part.  Mike is awesome.

However, posting it in the picks only thread with prospects names mid-draft isnt ideal.

For... It is something we can update... it's not the illuminati league... not fight club league... 

2 minutes ago, PR said:

For... It is something we can update... it's not the illuminati league... not fight club league... 

It actually is we went over this at the last meeting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Gladney, Johnson and Davidson were respectively 28, 29 and 33 i my BB. Great picks imho.

Isaiah Wilson on the other end was 102. I don't get the love for him at all

I.dont get the love for him either. I like Wilsom as a project player but irl he is a mid 3rd rounder at the earliest imo

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So like I said, a 3rd rounder, at the earliest.

Projects as a RT who lacks athleticism, is extremely raw in pass blocking, doesnt use his hands well when fighting against defenders. Keep in mind he is only a Redshirt Sophmore. 

He isnt a bad player he is just a significantly inexperienced one.

Just now, wwhickok said:

So like I said, a 3rd rounder, at the earliest.

Projects as a RT who lacks athleticism, is extremely raw in pass blocking, doesnt use his hands well when fighting against defenders. Keep in mind he is only a Redshirt Sophmore. 

He isnt a bad player he is just a significantly inexperienced one.

Which is the point. Potential to go anywhere from the first to third round. 6-7 350 lbs with some short falls but very good needing some more experience. He is a better version of Trent Brown coming out of college and my guess that's what people see when projecting him high 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Which is the point. Potential to go anywhere from the first to third round. 6-7 350 lbs with some short falls but very good needing some more experience. He is a better version of Trent Brown coming out of college and my guess that's what people see when projecting him high 

First of all the article you posted was on SB Nation which has no actual access to NFL personnel so that is Fan-Based article writing. 

He isnt going to go in the 1st round, he isnt a Top 5 tackle in this class. He shouldn't go in the 2nd round. His range is Round 3-4 imo. He is EXTREMELY raw. 

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

First of all the article you posted was on SB Nation which has no actual access to NFL personnel so that is Fan-Based article writing. 

He isnt going to go in the 1st round, he isnt a Top 5 tackle in this class. He shouldn't go in the 2nd round. His range is Round 3-4 imo. He is EXTREMELY raw. 

But what if he DOES go in the first round!?! No one thought Tytus Howard was sneaking into the first last year.