BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Love you

I can't believe he lasted that long. I was praying to be able to draft him. He's one Derrick Henry injury away from basically being a lead back for one of the run heavy teams in the NFL. Even now he's going to project as the second back behind Henry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I can't believe he lasted that long. I was praying to be able to draft him. He's one Derrick Henry injury away from basically being a lead back for one of the run heavy teams in the NFL. Even now he's going to project as the second back behind Henry.

And this was my logic behind the selection 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I thought about drafting Evans and I KNEW Counselor would. But honestly, Idc. If Henry gets injured then that just makes it harder to win.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I thought about drafting Evans and I KNEW Counselor would. But honestly, Idc. If Henry gets injured then that just makes it harder to win.

Yeah because I suggested it to you so you could monopolize the Titans running game. But you made the choice that was best for your team.

• Like 1