BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

@Jlash @bcb1213

Spotrac added rookies to its rosters so I can now update the player database. Formatting is a mess though so I'm doing a lot of manual corrections and I'm going position by position since doing like 100 receivers isn't fun (edit: my bad it's 205). If you guys could help me out this week filling the BDL team/salary info from the rookies drafted or selected in PFA that would be a huge help. 

QBs are ready from line 83 to line 130.

RB/FB from 285 to 381

WR 589 - 793

TE ongoing

I'll edit this post as I go along

Edited by TedLavie
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@Jlash @bcb1213

Spotrac added rookies to its rosters so I can now update the player database. Formatting is a mess though so I'm doing a lot of manual corrections and I'm going position by position since doing like 100 receivers isn't fun. If you guys could help me out this week filling the BDL team/salary info from the rookies drafted or selected in PFA that would be a huge help. 

QBs are ready from line 83 to line 130. Doing RBs now

I'll edit this post as I go along

Yep.  You put players in, I'll get to the it when I can, latest this weekend salaried wise 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jlash said:

@SirA1 while I appreciate you using your editing abilities to add your own players, add CEH for $85 won't fly bud. Employee discounts don't work here. 

Oh should be 845.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2020 at 2:44 AM, PR said:

Sternberger has lead on starting spot for GB, Herron is buried and Pats drafted a guard ahead of him as well. Anae was a projected 3rd rd pick; had stellar college production and is projected to be the starting edge

"Projected" draft selection means nothing, especially after the draft, lol. There is a very low chance Anae is starting for Dallas next year, and likely ever, barring injury to vastly more talented players ahead of him.

Green Bay's draft screams 12 personnel base formation. Deguara is probably not getting a lot of playing time this year, but he's a third round pick, he'll play if he's any good. Herron I sorta get, but it's the Pats and late-round offensive linemen. I think they're going to move him to center.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Antonio Gibson will likely be playing RB but he isn’t listed on my roster as either at this moment. 

Sorry. I didn't search "OW" as a position in the pick thread.

• Like 1