BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

My bad I guess I had convinced myself that if they had a new contract before RFA started you could 3up them. If not they were RFA. 

It's all good, it is what it is. The Eddie Jackson thing there's nothing I could do about but with Kittle I learned that lesson now. Luckily with Rivers off the books I have I believe like the 4th highest cap space now or at least in that range so I should be able to match whatever's offered.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Yeah, but they haven't really shown much yet so I don't think it would hurt to add more upside/talent to that group.

I dont have another pick until the 5th... so I'm going to pick a guy to be a depth piece behind the two starting DEs?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PR said:

I dont have another pick until the 5th... so I'm going to pick a guy to be a depth piece behind the two starting DEs?

Well this was a gimmick mock where everyone had all of their original picks. Normally I'd agree with you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well this was a gimmick mock where everyone had all of their original picks. Normally I'd agree with you.

Ah ok.

That said then I have Dillard and Fisher on multi year contracts so I'm set at OT