BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I dont think anyone here is a sucker but I can't reveal that information at this time.

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Lol I’m looking for firsts not trading them away

Suspect #2 is off the list. 

That leaves Ruskie, PR, Ragnarok, Rack, Bcb, Lukic

I doubt Ruskie doesn't 3up Ryan so eh.

I wouldn't doubt PR would be aggressive in trying to upgrade his QB but Goff to Prescott isn't a major upgrade.

Rags can 3up Brady but he seemed certain he wouldn't be bringing him back, almost like he had a deal lined up.

Rack just 3downed Rivers how dare you.  and only has Mayfield who has been inconsistent to say the least, I can't say much about him since we haven't done the mafia tango but he seems like a gambler. 

Bcb isn't very aggressive but I could see him trying to upgrade on the bears biggest bust since Rexy. 

Leaving Lukic who I doubt would trade a 1st for Prescott he also doesn't own a 2020/2021 1st. 

I'm gonna say PR/Rags traded for Dak.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's my secret.  I'm always drunk.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

No one's traded for Prescott. He's a shark tank quality QB, 3000/1 is about right for him. 

I disagree.

Dak is the kind of QB you sign in FA then immediately regret it once you see how much cheaper some of the QBs in shark tank are. 

Or trade a 1st+3rd for and don't even start him that year because you're an idiot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

giphy.gif

I disagree.

Dak is the kind of QB you sign in FA then immediately regret it once you see how much cheaper some of the QBs in shark tank are. 

Or trade a 1st+3rd for and don't even start him that year because you're an idiot.

Dak currently is the 2nd best QB in our division.  Behind only Pat Mahomes

Edited by wwhickok

Allen & Darnold both had more Ints. In fact Allen had just slightly more yards and 10 more Ints.

Darnold had about 900 more yards, 6 more TDs and 17 more Ints.

Kirk Cousins had 4 less TDs, 5 less Ints, and almost 1500 less yards. 

Mahomes > Dak > Kirk Cousins >> Josh Allen >> Sam Darnold

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Dak currently is the 2nd best QB in our division.  Behind only Pat Mahomes

I'd rather have Josh Allen tbh. Dak Prescott isn't anything special stat fluff aside. 

Wait does that mean you traded him inside the division? Sure as hell wasn't to Whicker so either Lukic or Xmad for a 1st but neither have 1sts for next season. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I'd rather have Josh Allen tbh. Dak Prescott isn't anything special stat fluff aside. 

Wait does that mean you traded him inside the division? Sure as hell wasn't to Whicker so either Lukic or Xmad for a 1st but neither have 1sts for next season. 

No. Technically Dak still belongs to me because until he is either an FA or 3 up and overed, he is under my control. 

The fact you'd rather have a horribly inconsistent QB that throws a ton of ints over a fairly consistent QB that doesnt turn it over often.. I mean, ok.