BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

43 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I have Herbert and teddy two gloves and you think I went to trubksky? 

You forget that PR stuck with Jay Cutler as his starting QB for like four years.

29 minutes ago, PR said:

Herbert has one game of experience and Bridgewater has been pick prone. 

Bridgewater has four interceptions on his last 272 pass attempts for an interception rate of 1.4%. Two of those picks were last week.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You forget that PR stuck with Jay Cutler as his starting QB for like four years.

Bridgewater has four interceptions on his last 272 pass attempts for an interception rate of 1.4%. Two of those picks were last week.

I love PR but he did that and also tried to tell us Cam Newton isn’t a legit starting QB lol.

Its a what have you done for me last game ordeal. You know it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I love PR but he did that and also tried to tell us Cam Newton isn’t a legit starting QB lol.

Its a what have you done for me last game ordeal. You know it.

Cam isn't a legit QB. I've been saying it for years. Glorified running back. 

Edited by PR

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

But Cutler is? You’re talking non sense my guy.

Just now, MD4L said:

How many glorified QBs can throw for almost 400 yards and have an MVP to their name? Taysom Hill, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen? Bc calling him a glorified QB and hyping up some other guys is laughable.

Cam 's main asset has always been his running ability. From 2011-2017 he was in the bottom half of the league in accuracy. if he didn't have his running ability he wouldn't have been starting. The guy had over 600 yards on the ground and 10 rushing TDs the year he won the MVP title. 

43 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Pitt is using McFarland!  I might actually have a functional backup RB!

Looked pretty nice too with admittedly limited touches

11 minutes ago, PR said:

Cam 's main asset has always been his running ability. From 2011-2017 he was in the bottom half of the league in accuracy. if he didn't have his running ability he wouldn't have been starting. The guy had over 600 yards on the ground and 10 rushing TDs the year he won the MVP title. 

Who was he throwing to? He had Olsen but otherwise he had Ted Ginn, Philly Brown, Kelvin Benjamin. 

Just now, rackcs said:

Looked pretty nice too with admittedly limited touches

Who was he throwing to? He had Olsen but otherwise he had Ted Ginn, Philly Brown, Kelvin Benjamin. 

It's not dropped passes... He constantly over threw his targets. He always missed high.