BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Maybe we just disagree with a top 20 player needing to be replaced on a dumpster fire rest of roster team lol 

He is in an absolute best-case scenario a top-20 player at his position. There are a number of other players that I would take over him personally, but he is solidly outside the top quarter of players at his position. So yeah, I think that player would need to be replaced.

21 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The.injuries.right.now.

Does anyone have the good link for injuries? I can’t find the one for nfl.con that I used previous years that was in a list format for each matchup. It was easy for me to quickly glance through. 

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Thank you.This is what I have been using this season so I guess they did away with fancier list style where each name had their own line.

Yea it took me a while to find it too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So curious: Titans are on bye now, due to the postponed game. We have allowed players to play on bye weeks. But Adam Humphries went on Covid list, does that make him ineligible now?

I'd play him. Just takes your BDL opponent out next week since their whole team goes into the protocol. They might never vote for you again but you'll ruin their season so it's a tradeoff worth considering.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So curious: Titans are on bye now, due to the postponed game. We have allowed players to play on bye weeks. But Adam Humphries went on Covid list, does that make him ineligible now?

I don't think we have a protocol for that, even though I said we should waay back when.  For me, I would think he's ineligible using logic that he's sick, but that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Singapore Rookie Report Week 4

WR Darnell Mooney - Took a step back this week but that likely had something to do with his QB being replaced. Mooney did get 52 snaps this week to the coaches trust him to be in there may just need to get more reps in with BDN.

OW Laviska Shenault - Continued to take snaps all over the offense. Looking forward to a choice matchup this week against the Bungles.

RB CEH - Super BDL Stud in the making. He caught 5-of-6 targets for 70 yards against the Ravens and also added 64 yards on 20 carries, with 56 of those coming after contact. As soon as he can finish and get the TD's he will be a complete back.

WR Collin Johnson - The tallest WR in the league was on my radar this summer due to camp talk. With Chris Conley having drop issues hopefully Johnson gets some more playing time but this is likely a stash for next season as the Jags WR is overcrowded AF.

• Like 1