BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

That's on your limited comprehension ability, not my drafting. I said the plan is to put a bit extra on it so it's either caught by the WR or no-one as Camden played up to the LOS and our WRs would likely be out running coverage rather than going deep against a high safety.

This approach is actually one of the reason's why Josh's turnovers reduced dramatically after the week 4 loss to the Pats where he threw 3 ints. 

My reading comprehension? Yeah buddy that’s it. You have a lot to learn young man. You’ll get there one day. 

• Like 1

Idgaf how good a team did in the draft. Yeah, NOLA has a lot of young talent, high potential talent. But they also dont have a single QB on their roster that I'd want on my team in the quest for a SB trophy. The players gotta perform when it really matters. Considering the overwhelming votes for Camden, I think it's fair to say that didn't happen.

It also comes down to gameplan. Here you've gotta gameplan better than your opponent and that varies week to week. "On paper" it's easy to say who has the best team but paper doesnt win titles

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I better keep my mouth shut as the voting patterns show I’m not one of the favorites to have their games voted on. Have to stop making enemies. Lukic I’ll go sign up for hooked on phonics.

Once you learn giving this a read might help too: 

Image result for nfl for dummies

• Like 1

@WFLukic We get it. Every player on your team is amazing. No owner here matches up to your greatness. When someone on someone else's team does something, that's cool. When someone on your team does it, it should be front page news.

You can shut up at any point. The attacks on people's reading comprehension and intelligence is a bad look. You might wanna seek help for that ego of yours.

Also, I hate to be that guy but you've irritated me so much that I have officially blacklisted NOLA as a trade partner. Since your team is so great, I will not be a further part of making it better.

• Like 1

With that said, Allen’s shown the ability to take care of the ball recently and our plan is for his miss to be an overthrow so that no-one can catch it.

This does not say that our plan is to put a bit extra on it so it’s either caught by one of our receivers or no one. It clearly states that the plan is his miss will be an over throw and no one (not the receivers or the DBs) will catch it. You’re planning his misses... when you have to plan a QBs misses you don’t have a good QB. It’s not my reading comprehension. It’s your bad game planning. 

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@WFLukic We get it. Every player on your team is amazing. No owner here matches up to your greatness. When someone on someone else's team does something, that's cool. When someone on your team does it, it should be front page news.

You can shut up at any point. The attacks on people's reading comprehension and intelligence is a bad look. You might wanna seek help for that ego of yours.

Also, I hate to be that guy but you've irritated me so much that I have officially blacklisted NOLA as a trade partner. Since your team is so great, I will not be a further part of making it better.

I don't think there's anyone from your team that could make mine better anyway lol 

17 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I don't think there's anyone from your team that could make mine better anyway lol 

I disagree.  You say that but is that why you've been inquiring repeatedly about Dion Dawkins and Carlton Davis?

I'm here to have fun. Not to listen to you blast your ego every 15 seconds.

And you know why I get it I'm sure this is how annoying me flipping out all the time was but I really really tried and simmer down. I have gone on record share my concern about biased voting but man I'm not gonna lie when I see somebody in this thread constantly talking about how great their team in he does not make me want to bote for them

Edited by wwhickok

2020 Portland trade block: 

Dee Ford        Edge
Jacoby Brissett        QB
David Njoku        TE
Kawann Short        INT
Desmond Trufant        CB
Malcolm Jenkins        S
Jacoby Brissett        QB
Von Miller        Edge
Will Hernandez        OG
Nick Easton        OG
John Ross        WR

Edited by SwoleXmad
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I disagree.  You say that but is that why you've been inquiring repeatedly about Dion Dawkins and Carlton Davis?

I'm here to have fun. Not to listen to you blast your ego every 15 seconds.

And you know why I get it I'm sure this is how annoying me  Philippine out all the time was but I really really tried and simmer down. I have gone on record share my concern about biased voting but man I'm not gonna lie when I see somebody in this thread constantly talking about how great their team in he does not make me want to bote for them

Lukic trying to rip you off for those guys?