Elky

If Brady does in fact leave...

52 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

Mostly disappointed, but a very small part of me would feel excited to see how things turn out for us.

Probably send a first to the Saints who tender Taysom Hill at that price and then the Pats try to make him their QB while getting Stidham some run too at times.

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Probably send a first to the Saints who tender Taysom Hill at that price and then the Pats try to make him their QB while getting Stidham some run too at times.

I know you're joking but I absolutely refuse to cheer for someone named Taysom. 

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

I know you're joking but I absolutely refuse to cheer for someone named Taysom. 

if brady leaves. i am not kidding.

i could see mad scientist and overworked belichick falling in love with someone named taysom at 29 years old and sending a first round pick (assuming that is the tender the saints give him) and attempting to make him the QB/RB/WR/ST guy

Even though I'm a Boston native I would support whatever team he went to until he retires. He is my favorite player of all time and the reason I started watching and playing this sport.

I really hope he stays and finished his career here though, I'd be distraught if he left but hey as long as he keeps playing Ima keep supporting my guy!

5 hours ago, JohnCena said:

Even though I'm a Boston native I would support whatever team he went to until he retires. He is my favorite player of all time and the reason I started watching and playing this sport.

I really hope he stays and finished his career here though, I'd be distraught if he left but hey as long as he keeps playing Ima keep supporting my guy!

He'll stay :)