Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I screwed this up didn't I?

I'm not sure what the rush was to go and hammer me when I clearly wasn't here or online, but you already know that.

PSA for everyone else: I'd take major notes on those that made a rush on me to hammer without people coming forward for potential night moves and invests, albeit I'm sure the game is over now, not that it matters.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure what the rush was to go and hammer me when I clearly wasn't here or online, but you already know that.

PSA for everyone else: I'd take major notes on those that made a rush on me to hammer without people coming forward for potential night moves and invests, albeit I'm sure the game is over now, not that it matters.

Yeah this was stupid of me. I should know better than doing such decisive moves when I wake up. 

Honestly I thought since Orca had the advantage last night he invested you and got scum results. And given that I trusted Orca and Whicker more than you it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. But yeah I shouldn't have rushed it