Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

I personally prefer the risk/reward of not lynching a town on day 1 and instead lynching a man who’s got every incentive to lie and switch sides. Not lynching Bcb and lynching a town not only hurts town for the obvious reason, but that further incentivizes Bcb to play for the side that’s looking better. 

And saving him is just truly ridiculous. If you are so afraid to help mafia then just self vote yourself for most popular 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I personally prefer the risk/reward of not lynching a town on day 1 and instead lynching a man who’s got every incentive to lie and switch sides. Not lynching Bcb and lynching a town not only hurts town for the obvious reason, but that further incentivizes Bcb to play for the side that’s looking better. 

And saving him is just truly ridiculous. If you are so afraid to help mafia then just self vote yourself for most popular 

For me, I’m willing to give him benefit of the doubt with how he played Indy last time, while I understand your hesitation.

That said, I’m not willing to vote most popular or save him in that capacity.

Just now, MWil23 said:

For me, I’m willing to give him benefit of the doubt with how he played Indy last time, while I understand your hesitation.

That said, I’m not willing to vote most popular or save him in that capacity.

What is the advantage of giving him the benefit of the doubt? He’ll be town, which there are other town in the game who don’t need benefit of the doubt to be town, without a power that explicitly helps town. There is no benefit to lynching any town over Bcb. 

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Unless lynching a town is considered better than lynching an Indy? Is that what we’re arguing here?

Well, if Orca is Town, which I’m starting to doubt, hypothetically, then I trust BCB to at least contribute and help more than him, hypothetically speaking.

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Unless lynching a town is considered better than lynching an Indy? Is that what we’re arguing here?

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What is the advantage of giving him the benefit of the doubt? He’ll be town, which there are other town in the game who don’t need benefit of the doubt to be town, without a power that explicitly helps town. There is no benefit to lynching any town over Bcb. 

You are ignoring the possibility of lynching mafia, which is the most ideal scenario.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Bracing for a nice snow storm.  Coincides well with divisional playoff weekend.

Call me selfish, but I am going to

stay alive:  Squire 

Die:  Matts 

Squire trying to get rid of strong players early imo. Scum move. 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:25 PM, Slappy Mc said:

The top vote getters for each category will receive compensation for their efforts. The player voted to stay alive may choose to gift their compensation or keep it to themselves. The player votes to die cannot share their prize.

@bcb1213 would you keep your prize if voted to be kept alive or give it away?

Good faith gesture of sorts if given away?

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone ever figure out what Pickle claimed with his meme last game? I’m working on a theory that this game he’s a conservationist.

He never explained why he kept posting it. Though he did say (after posting it a bunch) that he thought it would trick @The Orca into thinking he was unkillable. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He never explained why he kept posting it. Though he did say (after posting it a bunch) that he thought it would trick @The Orca into thinking he was unkillable. 

It didn’t work clearly since Orca voted him for an entire half hour last game.

• Like 1