Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You yourself said he is confirmed scum. So there is no more hunting when it comes to BCB. Right now is the time to push and test, imo.

No one is gonna be pressured by Whicker cause he either is scum or they kno his vote isn't gonna end up on them anyhow.  I told you he's gonna make sure it's me or him cause some other indy burned him who wasn't even me.  I don't kno how he plays cards anymore.  By now almost every hand has had to burn him at least once.  Just let him yell and bemoan.  Just consider him scum or useless til one of us is gone.  Shrug 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

No one is gonna be pressured by Whicker cause he either is scum or they kno his vote isn't gonna end up on them anyhow.  I told you he's gonna make sure it's me or him cause some other indy burned him who wasn't even me.  I don't kno how he plays cards anymore.  By now almost every hand has had to burn him at least once.  Just let him yell and bemoan.  Just consider him scum or useless til one of us is gone.  Shrug 

Steering the conversation back to yourself isnt really an endearing quality to keep you around. Here is an idea, vote daboys

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You act like there’s some benefit to keeping you alive. And I’ve always had this stance. Forge just confirmed it 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Also not useless. I’ve been scum hunting the past few posts but you probably don’t know that because you’re not reading or caring about what I say 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Because you’re just essentially restarting Day 1 on Day 2 without any additional information.

With a better town/mafia ratio, without someone who win independently (do we even know or think he can win with town??), and without someone who can arbitrarily add to mafia’s numbers 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Do we not get info from the night kill? Does thread play not exist? If you all can only get info from vote wagons then you deserve to lose at mafia 

I normally agree with you, but this stance is just unreasonable and stubborn.