Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Because he was going to be lynched. The only reason you’d ever do that is if you felt we were at risk for his exact role

There was over an hour left, we see random swings for no reason all the time 

sorry for trying to prevent his victory. You can definitely continue your crusade if you think that’s in your best interest.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup.  Got a little sketched out bc I thought he could be jester.

Then you claimed you copped him, now I'm feeling good that he ain't.  At least enough to risk losing the game. 

I admire your willingness to stick to your guns 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

There was over an hour left, we see random swings for no reason all the time 

sorry for trying to prevent his victory. You can definitely continue your crusade if you think that’s in your best interest.

So you decided to cop the player we had the most information on in the game because you wanted a reason to save him? Or...??

Just now, Dome said:

Save town*

So you day copped the player we had the most information on and the most likely lynch because you wanted to ensure that he was “friendly” other so that you could convince people to not lynch him when they’ve already decided to lynch said “friendly” other. Yeah man I just don’t see it 

Just now, Whicker said:

So you day copped the player we had the most information on and the most likely lynch because you wanted to ensure that he was “friendly” other so that you could convince people to not lynch him when they’ve already decided to lynch said “friendly” other. Yeah man I just don’t see it 

Try again, this time open your eyes