Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

24 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
20 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
Official Vote Count
Most Popular:
(1) Orca - Orca
(1) BCB - BCB
(1) Josh - Daboyle
(1) MWil - MWil
(1) Ragnarok - Josh
(1) Wolf - Wolf
(1) Ted - Ted
(1) Ragnarok - Ragnarok
No Most Popular Vote:  @Whicker, @Matts4313, @Dome, @MD4L,  @squire12,

Least Popular:
(3) Squire - Daboyle, Josh, Ted
(3) Wolf - Ragnarok, MWil, Whicker
(1) Mwil - Orca
(1) Whicker - BCB
(1) BCB - Wolf
(1) Dome - Whicker
No Least Popular Vote: @Matts4313, @Dome, @MD4L, @squire12,

Any player without a Most Popular AND Least Popular vote each day will be punished/replaced. (unless day ends early becase of a hammer)

2 hours till night. 

That is an interesting trio of votes on me.   Is there any reasoning?

21 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Kill squire

save josh

9 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is funny because as you posted this I was typing out my rationale, and you'll understand here in a second if I change my vote.

I am personally more partial to long responses and cases, which Orca presented one. I'm also partial to the same for rebuttals which you have since provided since my last voting. I'm conflicted at the moment.

I personally believe Squire is scum based on the action of early trying to condemn an interaction between Matts and I.

The interaction between the 2 of us but Squire picked me, and essentially backed off when Matts said he was scummy.

So.

Kill Squire

Did I try to condemn the interaction between you and Matts?  You made a comment to matts about hating the cowboys and Matts having bamboozled enough people.  Then later posted you thought you 2 had something special.   It seemed like a polar opposite comment toward him.  Why would I pick Matts out of that situation when it was your comments?

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Anyone else getting scummy vibes by squire? Seems like he is trying to look like he's helping but really isn't.

Kill squire

Save Ted

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Did I try to condemn the interaction between you and Matts?  You made a comment to matts about hating the cowboys and Matts having bamboozled enough people.  Then later posted you thought you 2 had something special.   It seemed like a polar opposite comment toward him.  Why would I pick Matts out of that situation when it was your comments?

I made my vote almost immediately after D2 began, partially due to Pickle Rick's last message. But wolfie is someone I find interesting as well.

Kill wolfie

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Hi all, so anybody wanna catch me up or at least lead me to the page where I should start reading?

page 45 has the N1 write up

bcb claimed friendly other on d1.  Whicker has been on his usual crusade to lynch a claimed/outed other. Dome "faked" a day cop of bcb as Jester,  bcb got lynched D1 and then pardoned (no idea who, but there are some hints at who from some posts IMO).  

Whicker won D1 most popular.

Orca wants Mwil dead

Rags wants wolf dead

Probably some more fine details, but that is an overview.

• Like 1