Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

12 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

So my biggest scum reads right now are either Squire or Whicker. Squire is someone I usually expect to be more active to some degree, some of Whicker's posts just makes me feel like he's not town. 

So, it's fair to say that by "either/or" you think both could be? I'd also wager that there's at least 1 more...3 feel right in a 14 player game, especially with BCB coming out with his "other" claim. 

Personally, I don't think @bcb1213 plays the "other" card as scum, especially with Whicker in the game.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Still an odd post. I get you are a claimed other. I didn’t read up from anything prior to the start of D2. Why did you claim, what’s the advantage? Why would and other in a popularity contest win with anyone?

Agreed, but now we are in a little deep.

You are trying to hard again orca. You shoulda just stayed inactive for 2 days instead of one.

Who are you trying to convince? Your whole posting is “trying” this game. 

Rags whole day yesterday from my point of view is he know more than everyone this game, who usually knows more than everyone?

Dome is me but whicker added a ton of just non-sense to the thread.

Did you pick up more from his fake claim? 

For being busy during the game you really we’re satisfied with continuing to post and try and push an inactive. This isn’t the only post, but you kept posting. 

See above. Not sure where dome is, slappy just asked me if I would replace him.

Why?

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, it's fair to say that by "either/or" you think both could be? I'd also wager that there's at least 1 more...3 feel right in a 14 player game, especially with BCB coming out with his "other" claim. 

Personally, I don't think @bcb1213 plays the "other" card as scum, especially with Whicker in the game.

I definitely feel both could be. I think I could've better phrased the post but you got the gist. I haven't put too much thought into who could be the third person yet, perhaps Rags.

20 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I definitely feel both could be. I think I could've better phrased the post but you got the gist. I haven't put too much thought into who could be the third person yet, perhaps Rags.

10 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hello fellows.

I am so sorry. I’ve been in training for the last 2 days so it’s been busy on my end. My scum read hasn’t changed.

Save DaBoyle

Kill Squire

So why not Mwil?

1 hour ago, daboyle250 said:

So my biggest scum reads right now are either Squire or Whicker. Squire is someone I usually expect to be more active to some degree, some of Whicker's posts just makes me feel like he's not town. 

Care to quote?