Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

@MWil23 3 possibilities

1 - whicker is lying

2 - Rags is lying

3 - Alignment comparing is not visiting someone

@Ragnarok I know saw the exchange between mwil and Whicker in previous pages because you answered to it. Why didn't you come forward earlier with the whicker bit

Cause I've been busy today and haven't really paid attention up until this point.  

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Why target Whicker for your advantage?

Isn't confronting a word? I meant "facing".

I find it pretty rare that scum get so loud in thread, aside from guys like Swag or Matts. Don't know if Mwil is that type of player. I wouldn't totally rule it out, but it's not my first priority

Mwil has and does

19 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

MD4L level of activity is not an indicator on whether he's scum or not from my game experience with him. Honestly we probably should have lynched him earlier. I've never played with daboyle I think, so I honestly don't know. From what I recall from your play, you seem more and more invested and pertinent as the game goes along.

So we are on day3.  you first stated my scum hunting.  Now it is as the game goes along.  

You going to amend your stance again?

19 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Aside from that Rags post earlier I haven't seen you done much. And your Rags post came just after I posted my suspicions on both you and him. I understand this is likely a coincidence, but I can't get the idea that it's linked out my head.

That being said, I'm all for a Rags lynch. Wanna go that way?

20 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I used the advantage to track Whicker last night and was told he went nowhere.

Also, the person who targeted me...you wanna come forward?  Or should I tell the class?

Didn't @Whicker say he used an alignment compare on himself and Orca?

Would that be a trackable move?  I have no idea how that is viewed from a host's game mechanic perspective.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
6 hours ago, Whicker said:

Yes. I received a 1 shot alignment compare when I won most popular. I compared Orca and myself. We’re aligned 

SCUM

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

When you win the reward Slappy asks you whether you want to pick a number 1-100 or have him randomize. I didn’t answer him in time because I put my phone away to focus on work when night hit. So by the time I knew what I had received, night was ove

Least popular whicker

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I chose a number for my advantage.  I got a 1x tracker.  I tracked you.  I was told you went nowhere last night.

No lies.

Then the alignment compare doesn't have visits or the rewards are faulty in some way because I used alignment compare on myself and Orca