Lets play a game

Kenrik

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Not to get into some argument here, but I've never truly bought into this kind of thing much. IDK if two stud backs on the field at the same time is THAT big of a deal.

Oh I know exactly how you feel and I agree. However I honestly think Henry and Jones could play the entire game together. Use Henry as a fullback if for nothing else lol

Here are a few "realistic" choices:

1. Clay Matthews -- still wish the Packers would have kept Matthews for one more year and tried him with the Smiths. Even with the Smiths' numbers, I think Clay would have had 8-10 sacks this year simply by not drawing the attention he is accustomed to. As good as our pass rush has been, Matthews probably wouldn't have costed a ton and would have locked down that third pass rusher position off the edge when Z moves inside. 

2. Deebo Samuel/A.J.Brown/Terry McLaurin -- can't emphasize enough how big of a difference one of these 3 guys would have made to our offense. Any of the 3 would have been our No. 2 WR. Deebo and A.J. would have been tough to get because I wouldn't trade them for Elgton, but McLaurin was there for the taking and we took Sternberger instead. Not saying Sternberger won't turn out to be a player, but McLaurin is already a stud.