quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

52 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You realize this is any case unless there is night info confirmed by 3 or more sources right lmao

Also, Im not changing. If im right  I am right and changing may hinder my thought process and produce tainted or incorrect results. If people dont want to listen to me that's fine. Using Pickle is like say using Bcb if he was killed night 1 and linking it to Whicker...same concept. Doesnt matter if its my brother or someone else. Again. I wont be changing other than limiting my words early in games

What should happen is treat us independent of each other. Who cares if I use Pickle dying as a reason that it implicates Mwil. It was right 

@theuntouchable

Pickle dying was a part of your points.  Several were related to a prior mafia chat that can be easily fabricated. 

It is fair that you do not want to change.

I am offering some thoughts on why your view that no one listens to you might exist.  Take it or leave it, does not change things for me.

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Me tunneling isn't why they didn't buy in. Its cause its me

So if it is you, maybe consider changing your approach?  Someone might even be offering an idea, but it seems to be getting shut down as an option to consider.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle dying was a part of your points.  Several were related to a prior mafia chat that can be easily fabricated. 

It is fair that you do not want to change.

I am offering some thoughts on why your view that no one listens to you might exist.  Take it or leave it, does not change things for me.

Meta reads and stuff like that has no hard evidence. Basically you are saying without night info no push should be believed

I havent seen you suggest anything other than not using Pickle in any way as a reason for someone else being scum. Problem is it was right and I will use whoever regardless of who they are if it's why I think someone is scum

I'm all ears if you have actual help to provide 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So if it is you, maybe consider changing your approach?  Someone might even be offering an idea, but it seems to be getting shut down as an option to consider.

I'm all ears if you actually present something that is feasible

How should I have changed my approach last game?

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Meta reads and stuff like that has no hard evidence. Basically you are saying without night info no push should be believed

I havent seen you suggest anything other than not using Pickle in any way as a reason for someone else being scum. Problem is it was right and I will use whoever regardless of who they are if it's why I think someone is scum

I'm all ears if you have actual help to provide 

Meta reads are from thread play in prior games.   THat is something that other players can go back to and reference.  Gopherwrestler's game, deathnote, star trek 1.0, etc.

A push based on " that 1 time when I was scum with Mwil, he mentioned he like doing XYZ and killing ABC on N1"  No other players can verify that.   I am not sure how you are not seeing the difference

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm all ears if you actually present something that is feasible

How should I have changed my approach last game?