quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Meta reads are from thread play in prior games.   THat is something that other players can go back to and reference.  Gopherwrestler's game, deathnote, star trek 1.0, etc.

A push based on " that 1 time when I was scum with Mwil, he mentioned he like doing XYZ and killing ABC on N1"  No other players can verify that.   I am not sure how you are not seeing the difference

So I'm penalized for having a good memory xD

I will give this 1 final shot

Mwil, Ted, Dome Whicker, Matts

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat  (Reference to pickle)

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game.  (Reference to Pickle)

5. It's no coincidence that Pickle died N1 and I was visited imo

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

7. Look who was on Mwil in the beginning...Ted, who then switched to Bcb

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

10. I will save whoever follows me

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

4 of your 11 points have a reference to pickle in some manner.  2 others have an indirect reference to pickle.  So over 1/2 of your points were directly or indirectly referencing pickle in this instance.  

Points 1, 3, 4 and 5 are hinting at a prior chat where Mwil as mafia stated some things about killing pickle early.  That is what I am getting at, a prior mafia chat reference vs a game thread meta read that other players can reference and read for themselves should they choose.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:
On 1/4/2020 at 12:49 PM, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable maybe you and I can work together? Except, you’re scum so that doesn’t work. 

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I did not think you were scum in the last game you played.  I died N1, you died N2.  

Oh really? 

My role PM is below....think a little past the basics of what is posted.   I had a plan to invest you N1 and go from there.    I did, but was killed N1.  

Keep that mind closed as you desire.  Not much more I can do about it.  

You are Peter Leow - Town

d5ey8ic-2bebd318-7843-4fdf-8996-c5aece8c

Abilities (only one per night)

Invest (Active) – You can tell whether someone is a Scum Nic Cage

Track(Active) –  You may choose to target a player at Night. If successful you will follow them and observe any action they take.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So I'm penalized for having a good memory xD

It is not penalized for a good memory, but more that it is lower down on the hierarchy of "evidence"  

I have a good deal of info from prior mafia chats as well.   Memory and notes on games.  I just don't see is as better rationale than other information that can be better verified that is available for everyone to read in the game thread vs a small player chat that eventually gets "lost" due to expiration for various reasons.  

• Like 1