quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I comprehend fine. Its the rest of town that needs to get into my brain to see how I figure these things out lol

Or you need to make your case better for town to understand that it is not largely based on a prior mafia chat discussion.   That is easily fabricated.  Also, removing your brother from the supporting process/evidence would be helpful for some.  whether you choose to do that or not is up to you.  asking others to accept that as part of the package has not gone well for you thus far, so continuing on that path seems like a fruitless endeavor.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Or you need to make your case better for town to understand that it is not largely based on a prior mafia chat discussion.   That is easily fabricated.  Also, removing your brother from the supporting process/evidence would be helpful for some.  whether you choose to do that or not is up to you.  asking others to accept that as part of the package has not gone well for you thus far, so continuing on that path seems like a fruitless endeavor.

you realize I DID!!!!

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You realize this is any case unless there is night info confirmed by 3 or more sources right lmao

Also, Im not changing. If im right  I am right and changing may hinder my thought process and produce tainted or incorrect results. If people dont want to listen to me that's fine. Using Pickle is like say using Bcb if he was killed night 1 and linking it to Whicker...same concept. Doesnt matter if its my brother or someone else. Again. I wont be changing other than limiting my words early in games

What should happen is treat us independent of each other. Who cares if I use Pickle dying as a reason that it implicates Mwil. It was right 

@theuntouchable

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You realize this is any case unless there is night info confirmed by 3 or more sources right lmao

Also, Im not changing. If im right  I am right and changing may hinder my thought process and produce tainted or incorrect results. If people dont want to listen to me that's fine. Using Pickle is like say using Bcb if he was killed night 1 and linking it to Whicker...same concept. Doesnt matter if its my brother or someone else. Again. I wont be changing other than limiting my words early in games

What should happen is treat us independent of each other. Who cares if I use Pickle dying as a reason that it implicates Mwil. It was right 

@theuntouchable

Yes, but I also wanted you to continue to tunnel me and played into that knowing Town wouldn’t buy in. It worked.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable

Why am I tagged