quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

When you break it down, it’s not anywhere near as insane as you think. 

Malf is a player that is generally targeted often and early. I think there are 3 possible scenarios for what has taken place. 

1. Josh is scum and killed Malf. 

2. Josh is scum and roleblocked Malf in case he was protector. 

3. josh is town and was redirected to Malf by scum. 

1, IMO, is most likely scenario tho he does seem to be telling the truth about not killing Malf. If he didn’t kill Malf, then there must be some form of a role that hid the killer. 

both 2 and 3 are equally plausible scenarios as the other. It’s not too far fetched to think that scum figured Malf stood a good chance at being watched and redirected a town a player to him to pin the death on that player. 

Ninja hit on Malf with a redirect of a town player to a likely watched target that is killed is a fairly plausible set of moves IMO

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

ET - be a doll and put your "move 1" on mwil. Will you at least read the results?? In case you get a return PM? 

Yeah, not checking my role PM. If I get another PM, then...well, I won't read that either.

Or, I will read it. I don't know, we'll see.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@ET80 don't listen to Matts. 

Also, I don't care what the majority of you think.

Also, I think that Squire is scum.

Well, now I'm confused.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

When you break it down, it’s not anywhere near as insane as you think. 

Malf is a player that is generally targeted often and early. I think there are 3 possible scenarios for what has taken place. 

1. Josh is scum and killed Malf. 

2. Josh is scum and roleblocked Malf in case he was protector. 

3. josh is town and was redirected to Malf by scum. 

1, IMO, is most likely scenario tho he does seem to be telling the truth about not killing Malf. If he didn’t kill Malf, then there must be some form of a role that hid the killer. 

both 2 and 3 are equally plausible scenarios as the other. It’s not too far fetched to think that scum figured Malf stood a good chance at being watched and redirected a town a player to him to pin the death on that player. 

Just now, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  Why would mafia not use 2 moves on Malf?  It set up a really good lynch  for D2.  Look at how some were pushing to get a hammer on Josh?

To both of you:

They would have to assume the following:

1. There would be a watcher with a move day 1.

2. That the watcher would watch malf

3. That malf wouldnt have any way to stop the hit.

4. That there isnt a tracker, investigation, BG, etc to "muddy" their plant (Josh) w/a lot of names.

5. That Josh would have a move, on day one, that can be redirected.

And after doing **ALL OF THAT** and it working, all they have to show for it is killing Malf D1 and framing Josh D2. The same Josh who has a bad civ role (if all that is true).

It would be idiotic, imo

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To both of you:

They would have to assume the following:

1. There would be a watcher with a move day 1.

2. That the watcher would watch malf

3. That malf wouldnt have any way to stop the hit.

4. That there isnt a tracker, investigation, BG, etc to "muddy" their plant (Josh) w/a lot of names.

5. That Josh would have a move, on day one, that can be redirected.

And after doing **ALL OF THAT** and it working, all they have to show for it is killing Malf D1 and framing Josh D2. The same Josh who has a bad civ role (if all that is true).

It would be idiotic, imo

1. They wouldn’t actually have to assume this. They could also view it as josh potentially coming out and saying he was redirected to malf without a watcher, and work from there. Josh is an inexperienced player that has been caught in claims previously. 

2. I think we can all agree that a large number of players would want malf dead d1. I can only think of maybe 3 of us in this game that wouldn’t at least consider it. That being said, the most likely choice for a watch would be malf, regardless. 

3. That risk would be the same regardless of who they chose. 

4. Again, that risk would be the same. 

5. Are you suggesting that if they do actually have a redirect that they shouldn’t use it d1 because that player may not have a move?