quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

. Are you suggesting that if they do actually have a redirect that they shouldn’t use it d1 because that player may not have a move? 

No, I am saying the logical use would be to use it on players *you arent already killing*

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m not arguing that it would be a more logical choice, just that it’s not as insane as you think. 

Is to me. 

If thats what happened, then way to go mafia. You got us to mislynch a noob with a crappy role. Chock one up for the bad guys I guess? lol

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, I am saying the logical use would be to use it on players *you arent already killing*

If josh was a protector, then a redirect to Malf would fail...unless it was a ninja strongman hit

If josh is a tracker, watcher, cop, Josh being redirected to Malf when malf ends up dead does not hurt mafia.   sure it would use 2 moves on 1 player (essentially), but it also sets up a nice lynch for the following day.  

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And if that did happen, then Orca and Mwil are both scum. Probably along with counselor and pickle. The scum chat is complete pandemonium of bickering and insane theories.  

After being in scum chat with me, the fact that you think I’d ever do anything without asking anyone else or out of sheer panic/terror/paranoia amuses me.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There was a reason I picked those 4 names... 

I’d probably leave the chat altogether and fly solo after leading a fake red letter bus of one of the twins just to clear myself and make the other begrudgingly play ball my way tbh.