New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

17 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL no one cares about your worthless opinion.  Now it's Gruden.... I thought it was the Oline, you crack me up.

Prepare to root for Carr in 2020 because he isn't going anywhere which will prove you have no clue what you are talking about.  

Even if we do keep Carr it does not mean we did not heavily go after Brady and have major interest in Murray last year. Keep pretending your Carr is a Franchise QB Fairy Tale though. Mayock and Gruden don’t love him nearly as much as you do. 

13 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

You’ve never seen Carr throw someone open in 6 years?

Nope, not really. Especially not in the way Mahomes, Luck, Rodgers, Wentz, Russell Wilson, Big Ben do, and the way Tannehil did last year. Tannehil was absolutely excellent at throwing non-open receivers, open last year. Superb anticipation. In my write up on Carr, I noted anticipation as one of Derek Carrs very worst traits. Which it is. I don’t really see how that’s even debatable to be honest. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL the guy is about as clueless as they come but he's worth a good laugh....

Can’t wait to see you off this forum whether it’s this season or next season when we get rid of Carr. You have proven time and time again you are not a Raider fan. You are purely, 100%, a Derek Carr fan. You started posting in 2014 on the old forum when Carr was drafted. You also haven’t made a single non-Carr post since your non-stop bashing of Amari Cooper from 2015 to 2017, and you bashed him to prop up Carr. Hey, got news for you, Carr was always the problem, not Cooper! Cooper is a legit Top 12 WR and a WR1. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

This is not “throwing a guy open”, guy. Not sure you know what throwing a guy open means. This is throwing into a tight window against a Bottom 10 Pass Defense in NFL History (literally). 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Can’t wait to see you off this forum whether it’s this season or next season when we get rid of Carr. You have proven time and time again you are not a Raider fan. You are purely, 100%, a Derek Carr fan. You started posting in 2014 on the old forum when Carr was drafted. You also haven’t made a single non-Carr post since your non-stop bashing of Amari Cooper from 2015 to 2017, and you bashed him to prop up Carr. Hey, got news for you, Carr was always the problem, not Cooper! Cooper is a legit Top 12 WR and a WR1. 

Come on bro, your better then this! How low are we going to get with this Carr hatred?  Insulting posters for not being true Raiders fans, for supporting OUR QB?

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is not “throwing a guy open”, guy. Not sure you know what throwing a guy open means. This is throwing into a tight window against a Bottom 10 Pass Defense in NFL History (literally). 

Can you do me a favor and educate me on how to bLock/screen your posts? Does this forum have that feature? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

Come on bro, your better then this! How low are we going to get with this Carr hatred?  Insulting posters for not being true Raiders fans, for supporting OUR QB?

It’s because post injury Carr is not the same Carr. You can see it every game

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

You kidding me here? He insulted me which is why I replied like that. Frankie is notorious for insulting people who have a negative opinion on Carr. That dude is not respected around here what so ever. He does not contribute to the forum at all. 98% of his posts are Pro-Derek Carr posts since 2014. The other 2% is Anti-Cooper Posts. He is not a Raider fan and does not contribute to our forum. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

It’s in the setting, on the top right. Sorry that you can’t handle negative opinions on Carr and that you posted a video to try to prove me wrong which didn’t really go your way. Adios, amigo. 

And I’ll say this cuz the debate is beyond beating a dead horse. If Mayock is comfortable heading into next season I’ll go with it. Although I have my reservations about him post injury. If he wears silver and black I will always root for my team and players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

It’s in the setting, on the top right. Sorry that you can’t handle negative opinions on Carr and that you posted a video to try to prove me wrong which didn’t really go your way. Adios, amigo. 

I can handle negative comments on Carr, in fact I often make them when deserved but you act like the guy stole your GF.  You prolly prefer 0-16 with a new QB then make the playoffs with Carr.

the guy didn’t insult you, he laughed at your outrageous hatred for our teams QB after you said Carr’s never ever ever thrown a player open.  Do you really believe that?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

And I’ll say this cuz the debate is beyond beating a dead horse. If Mayock is comfortable heading into next season I’ll go with it. Although I have my reservations about him post injury. If he wears silver and black I will always root for my team and players.

Agreed, there’s no point from either side anymore cause the same exact points have been made for almost 100 pages. It’s just non-stop repeition from both parties. Let’s see what happens in both Free Agency and the Draft, and then we can continue the discussion about Carr whether he’s on the team or off the team. 

• Like 1