The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

On 9/26/2021 at 11:50 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sterling pulling out of 267…insert shocked face

Sandhagen might be stepping in vs Petr Yan for an interim belt since TJ had surgery

Of course Aljo had to pull out.

Yan was ready to commit a homicide in there. 

Aljo will retire and become an analyst just to avoid Yan 

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Of course Aljo had to pull out.

Yan was ready to commit a homicide in there. 

Aljo will retire and become an analyst just to avoid Yan 

Not making excuses for him because I feel similar but the UFC doctors wouldn't clear him to fight. Not much one can do about that.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

On 9/27/2021 at 6:41 AM, NYRaider said:

RDA is out for the Islam bout at UFC 267. Islam said he'd prefer to fight Tony Ferguson or Dan Hooker on that card. I'd like to see him fight Dariush personally but I don't think he'd take the fight. 

Sterling also pulled out, let the Suga Show fight Yan.

Looks like Hooker is stepping up!!!!!  It's a great fight, but I think Machachev is a beast, and will win!  Hooker looked great though against Nasrat.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/10/ufc-267-dan-hooker-explains-making-of-islam-makhachev-fight

19 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Looks like Hooker is stepping up!!!!!  It's a great fight, but I think Machachev is a beast, and will win!  Hooker looked great though against Nasrat.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/10/ufc-267-dan-hooker-explains-making-of-islam-makhachev-fight

I'd love it for Hooker to knock him out just to shut up Khabib, Ali, and DC for talking so much about him. I wont listen to DC anymore on my commute.

Almost exclusively Luke Thomas and the one with Josh Thomson and John Mccarthy.

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'd love it for Hooker to knock him out just to shut up Khabib, Ali, and DC for talking so much about him. I wont listen to DC anymore on my commute.

Almost exclusively Luke Thomas and the one with Josh Thomson and John Mccarthy.

I'd rather see Islam win, and continue to move towards the title!  Hooker already had his chance and lost!!!

And how dare you slander the name of the GOAT Khabib!!!!  LOL

2 of the best ever

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/10/georges-st-pierre-khabib-nurmagomedov-sneak-attack-video-ufc

Edited by big poppa pump

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)