The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Just now, mse326 said:

Based on? She is definitely the only one that can give her a fight and can certainly win but nothing indicates she'd whoop her.

Your hate for Nunes is sad

Bullet makes her turn rock hard just like Jessica Eye. 

Bullet's Muay Thai/Kickboxing is unmatched. Top 3 in the UFC, regardless of man or woman

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Finally onto the Main Event.... hope to see a good fight. Can’t stand Izzy, he’s so cocky and arrogant. I actually liked him his first couple fights before the attitude/ego change (or perhaps he was always like that). I’ve recently became a Blachowicz fan his past couple fights as well. So humble and such a nice dude. Got some good power behind him too. 

I think Blach will pull it off at 205, although not sure anyone beats Izzy at 185 anytime in the near future....

After McGregor every champion that wants to make the big bucks (relative to other elite athletes/champions of their sport) are going to try and mimic the McGregor style.

Unfortunately, it’s VERY hard to play the cocky bastard and be like able all at the same time. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Ppl forget GDR was piecing Amanda up. If she could get some TD defense lol

But isn't that part of it? Amanda has been great in all facets so even if someone manages to match her in one, which itself is rare, she is perfectly capable of going to something else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

After McGregor every champion that wants to make the big bucks (relative to other elite athletes/champions of their sport) are going to try and mimic the McGregor style.

Unfortunately, it’s VERY hard to play the cocky bastard and be like able all at the same time. 

McGregor is different. He was clearly talking trash to hype up fights and did it in a comedic style. It was that comedic style + confidence that was a huge draw. Think of The Rock in Pro Wrestling back in the day. 

Izzy is real cocky. Real ego. Really into himself. There is nothing hyping up fights about it. This is the real him. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, mse326 said:

But isn't that part of it? Amanda has been great in all facets so even if someone manages to match her in one, which itself is rare, she is perfectly capable of going to something else.

I'm just saying, if she could figure that part out we could get a good fight. I think GDR just submitted her last opponent iirc, maybe she is getting there

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Bullet makes her turn rock hard just like Jessica Eye. 

Bullet's Muay Thai/Kickboxing is unmatched. Top 3 in the UFC, regardless of man or woman

Please tell me that I'm misinterpreting that first sentence. Cause if I'm not that's pathetic of you

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)