The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

2 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Chael picked Holloway over Yair. Do with this what you will.

I remember Yair being considered one of the best prospects in the UFC and then he completely vanished for years. Holloway is a tough fight after a 2 year layoff but if he wins he honestly probably gets a title shot next. 

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I remember Yair being considered one of the best prospects in the UFC and then he completely vanished for years. Holloway is a tough fight after a 2 year layoff but if he wins he honestly probably gets a title shot next. 

He probably gets the next one but I cant imagine he'd win. Was losing the Zombie fight before that wicked elbow. I feel like alot of that luster is gone from the best prospect in UFC thing

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He probably gets the next one but I cant imagine he'd win. Was losing the Zombie fight before that wicked elbow. I feel like alot of that luster is gone from the best prospect in UFC thing

Yeah Holloway is such a tough comeback fight after a long layoff, winning would be huge for his career though for sure.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He came out swinging in the Luque fight at least

And got dropped. Woodley has always had power but he tends to just stay on the outside and look to throw haymakers. Jake has been very aggressive pushing the pace in his last two fights but I'd imagine he'll be a little more cautious against Woodley because if he gets hit clean once he can be KO'd. They're fighting at 190, Woodley said he has been walking around at around 200 pounds.