The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

On 5/20/2021 at 2:46 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who at the top of the LW division do you think Conor can beat right now:

Charles Oliveira 

Dustin Poirier

Justin Gaethje

Michael Chandler

Beneil Dariush

i would be fully expecting him to absolutely starch dariush. chandler would be a fun *** fight, i'd be leaning conor, but that's a shotgun fight. oliveira... that's a good *** fight, i'd be leaning oliveira but that's a fight where conor could obliterate oliveira quick. and then i would definitely favor gaethje and poirier over conor. and islam maybe. let's get islam a legit fight. 

9 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i would be fully expecting him to absolutely starch dariush. chandler would be a fun *** fight, i'd be leaning conor, but that's a shotgun fight. oliveira... that's a good *** fight, i'd be leaning oliveira but that's a fight where conor could obliterate oliveira quick. and then i would definitely favor gaethje and poirier over conor. and islam maybe. let's get islam a legit fight. 

Yea no one wants to fight Islam. Thiago Moises is the best they could do for Islam? I know Islam is much younger than Ryan Hall but geez these guys are ducking 

59 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm probably the only one happy that TUF is back but man why is it on ESPN+, you cant throw this on an ESPN2 or something?

Can't wait to watch it. Disappointed in the coaches they chose because I don't think you'll get the interactions that made the older seasons of TUF enjoyable but I will absolutely be tuning in. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Can't wait to watch it. Disappointed in the coaches they chose because I don't think you'll get the interactions that made the older seasons of TUF enjoyable but I will absolutely be tuning in. 

Yea listening to interviews from Ortega/Volk they make it sounds like they dont like each other but I just dont buy it. Both are way too chill. 

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea listening to interviews from Ortega/Volk they make it sounds like they dont like each other but I just dont buy it. Both are way too chill. 

I feel the same way. I think the "forced drama" throughout this season will be mostly cringe and will turn a lot of people off to it but I am excited it's back. Hopefully we get some good fighters and good matchups.