The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

10 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Herb Dean fault 

I didn't have a problem with the stoppage. Jair was getting pounded and only snuck out after Herb stopped Volk (Volk stopped the second Herb got there as if he was anticipating it). 

Awesome card overall. Evloev is a problem, as is Ode. Almeida put an exclamation point on my betting day with big dog money, and it was great to see Karolina look good again. Not sure if she's actually back or not, but if she fights like that every time, she might be. 

On 6/5/2022 at 10:01 AM, JonStark said:

I didn't have a problem with the stoppage. Jair was getting pounded and only snuck out after Herb stopped Volk (Volk stopped the second Herb got there as if he was anticipating it). 

Awesome card overall. Evloev is a problem, as is Ode. Almeida put an exclamation point on my betting day with big dog money, and it was great to see Karolina look good again. Not sure if she's actually back or not, but if she fights like that every time, she might be. 

Hard to take anything away from the Karolina win given Herrigs long layoff but KK has fought alot of killers on the losing streak

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea true but Jiri is certainly vulnerable there. Glover has the cardio and TDA to get him there. 

Yea...it's funny.... because it seems that Glover's only shot is a takedown, and sub, and Jiri's only shot is a KO.  I think either can happen.  Normally I would pick the guy that can wrestle in this situation.  Glover also has above average boxing skills.  It just seems that Jiri's striking will probably win out....idk....fun fight

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Yea...it's funny.... because it seems that Glover's only shot is a takedown, and sub, and Jiri's only shot is a KO.  I think either can happen.  Normally I would pick the guy that can wrestle in this situation.  Glover also has above average boxing skills.  It just seems that Jiri's striking will probably win out....idk....fun fight

Yea we’ve seen Glover get clipped but also seen Jiri taken down and controlled. Glover is active on top too

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)