The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

5 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

FIFY

For 279 they’re definitely using Nate’s draw to push Khamzat so when he fights there’s more buys.  Good business for them.  

Haha def could use it for either one. But I'm actually almost starting to believe they are intentionally trying to hurt Nate's draw. 

There is like no one else on the card right now. I would expect a weak main to have a solid undercard, but this is trash all the way around. I would actually go even further and make the argument that Nate/Khamzat shouldn't co-main a PPV. It's a #3 on a great PPV.

If they don't put a monster co-main on that card (or like add Jones and move nate to co-main), I would almost be inclined to believe they are trying to sabotage Nate.

7 hours ago, Soggust said:

Haha def could use it for either one. But I'm actually almost starting to believe they are intentionally trying to hurt Nate's draw. 

There is like no one else on the card right now. I would expect a weak main to have a solid undercard, but this is trash all the way around. I would actually go even further and make the argument that Nate/Khamzat shouldn't co-main a PPV. It's a #3 on a great PPV.

If they don't put a monster co-main on that card (or like add Jones and move nate to co-main), I would almost be inclined to believe they are trying to sabotage Nate.

They’re definitely giving Khamzat the push here.  I’m a big fan of both fighters so I like the fight.  It may be a mauling but we’ll see.

Clearly the UFC thinks this is going to be a big drawing fight.  Nate usually is and Khamzat allegedly got the biggest “pop” during his last fight with Burns. 

I think you stack with a co-main of Dustin/Chandler.  But that may be too soon for both of them.  

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)