The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Took Amanda via TKO and Amanda refuses to follow up every time she drops her, bruh

Yup I had her inside the distance and no distance tied to another parlay. Can't believe that beating went the full 25 minutes, but Pena almost pulled a Silva at the end. 

I came SO close this week to booking tickets to Abu Dhabi when UFC 280 tickets were ~1000, but in the end I waited a few days too long and I just can't justify spending 1300-1500 on a UFC ticket (I'm poor lol) before plane, hotel, passport, food etc.

So I decided to go to 279 instead (ugh) for my first UFC experience. Card blows, but Vegas is always fun, especially for a solo traveler and it's certainly cheaper. 

Are we thinking they are still going to add a co-main? ESPN has it TBD vs TBD. I'm wondering (hoping) its Poirier vs Chandler?? Seems like the only fight that could save this card tbh

UFC 279: Chimaev vs. Diaz | ESPN FightCenter

Edited by Soggust

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

I came SO close this week to booking tickets to Abu Dhabi when UFC 280 tickets were ~1000, but in the end I waited a few days too long and I just can't justify spending 1300-1500 on a UFC ticket (I'm poor lol) before plane, hotel, passport, food etc.

So I decided to go to 279 instead (ugh) for my first UFC experience. Card blows, but Vegas is always fun, especially for a solo traveler and it's certainly cheaper. 

Are we thinking they are still going to add a co-main? ESPN has it TBD vs TBD. I'm wondering (hoping) its Poirier vs Chandler?? Seems like the only fight that could save this card tbh

UFC 279: Chimaev vs. Diaz | ESPN FightCenter

Again I think the Khamzat/Diaz fight will be a fun crowd energized fight. Despite the probable outcome.

I wholeheartedly agree the Dustin/Chandler should be co-main.  Also 5 rounds. 

• Like 1

Promotions need to stop paying Anthony Pettis, man. That bum should've left Roufusport after he got annihilated by RDA, instead, he wasted his career and never once improved. He has the same issues now that he did a decade ago. That's just unreal. Bum to the fullest extent.

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Promotions need to stop paying Anthony Pettis, man. That bum should've left Roufusport after he got annihilated by RDA, instead, he wasted his career and never once improved. He has the same issues now that he did a decade ago. That's just unreal. Bum to the fullest extent.

Yea it really is unfortunate and now that he is older and much slower its so much easier to exploit his weaknesses