The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

19 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Fighting three times a year or fighting one time a year doesn't change what McGregor is. He's 100% a boxer, he has no answer for a takedown or a leg kick - he's a mouthpiece and a damn good one but he's not a top level MMA fighter. 

Did you just start watching McGregor the past year?

This legitimately couldn’t be any more wrong.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

That's fair, but eventually he will lose too - it's just part of the sport. Conor fans will never be able to accept that he lost via KO. 

Conor fan here....100% accept it and enjoyed the fight.

You definitely have some underlying motives going on with McGregor lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

i put a few bets in and like i have said before i have an app I do a pickem on. I am currently a brown belt 3rd stripe lol. I might jump in when i get my black belt over there this year lmao

Ugh, I'm gonna tag you next time, damn it. We need more competition at the top. These guys aren't on my level!!!!! (lol just playing)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Leave that negative bull**** with the Magic. 

it's just how it's gonna go bro. we're loser fans and we're gonna get what we deserve. soak it up because this pain tomorrow will be the last time we feel it for a minute. the inevitable 8 years of mediocrity with jordan love are on the horizon and it will all feel numb since we'll know deep down we're competing for nothing every year

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

it's just how it's gonna go bro. we're loser fans and we're gonna get what we deserve. soak it up because this pain tomorrow will be the last time we feel it for a minute. the inevitable 8 years of mediocrity with jordan love are on the horizon and it will all feel numb since we'll know deep down we're competing for nothing every year

Man, your football takes are even worse than your draft prospect takes. Unreal.

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Man, your football takes are even worse than your draft prospect takes. Unreal.

i've had it with this narrative you've created that my draft takes are anything less than the best the internet has to offer. nobody grinds the tape harder. nobody has less of an acumen to know what to look for. nobody adamantly praises a consensus 6th round prospect that ends up amounting to nothing. who tf goes deeper with more passion is the ******* question?