@big poppa pump - 71
@JaguarCrazy2832 - 48
@Buckrock101 - 42
@JonStark - 40
@BullsandBroncos - 12
@FinneasGage - 8
@11sanchez11  - 2
@NYRaider - 1

The gap at the top grows. @big poppa pump seems to be my equal at this rate! Fun run baby. Lets keep creating separation my man!

I'm like Jiri....on your heels for the title!!!!  😆

• Like 1

12 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

The way Reyes landed on his head was really scary. Could have been a lot worse. 

Jiri is crazy. He ate so many punches that would had probably knocked out most fighters. Hes gonna have to keep those hands up, but he is exciting to watch. 

eventually hes going to get cracked. His offensive striking is crazy good, but you cant just have no defense and eat shots forever. Or someone that actually wrestles him. Hes fun to watch and I think he likely beats Jan or Glover but theres several guys coming up that beat him imo.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 9:01 PM, NYRaider said:

I think the biggest difference would be that Francis, even with the boxing gloves, has the power to put Fury away with a single shot. Conor's power hasn't really translated against heavier opponents, in 7 fights against guys above 145+ (including Floyd) he's 3-4 and only has 2 finishes in those 7 fights. Francis from a power perspective is on an entire different stratosphere and could put any man out with one clean shot. I think Fury would likely win but I also think Francis has a much better chance of stopping him then Conor did stopping Floyd. 

I'm not necessarily convinced that Ngannou hits harder than any average quality heavyweight boxer (in a boxing format), much less someone known for power like Wilder. I understand Wilder demonstrated he was capable of dropping Fury, but if Wilder can't beat Fury over 24 rounds or whatever it was, I just can't imagine a parallel universe where Ngannou is beating Fury. I agree he might(?) have a better chance then Conor, but that's more to do with Floyd imo and I think we are comparing like 1% chance to 0.5% chance lol.

--------------------

I feel like the average fan (not speaking to quoted but just in general) just doesn't realize that the two sports are so different. It's like asking an NFL QB to go pitch 7 innings. COULD he possibly train for a few months and have a decent outing? Sure, but betting on the Dodgers to crush them is printing money.

I'm happy for the MMA guys getting paid, but these commentators and such suggesting these boxer vs MMA bouts are any kind of legitimate competition is just so weird to me. 

• Like 3

On 4/28/2021 at 7:34 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

Whenever they announce 263 tickets are for sale I'm gonna need someone here to remind me. They haven't even announced where it is but it is going to be in Phoenix. Need to go.

Nate v Leon added to 263. Nice

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303