The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

19 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

189 is still my fav I think. Though the last ppv was insaaaane and definitely up there for me. 

I guess it also has potential to be my most hated too though lol 

If Dustin, Brady, Suga, and Condit lose, and Hardy doesn't get KOed, I might need to take a break. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

I guess it also has potential to be my most hated too though lol 

If Dustin, Brady, Suga, and Condit lose, and Hardy doesn't get KOed, I might need to take a break. 

Take a break why? Losing big money or one of those "I know longer understand this sport" type of thing...I'm familiar with both feelings lol

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Take a break why? Losing big money or one of those "I know longer understand this sport" type of thing...I'm familiar with both feelings lol

Would be a mixture of losing a ton on Brady and realizing I'll never get to see diamond with the undisputed belt. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Dana said that Colby is next for Usman and the winner of Diaz/Edwards gets the shot after Colby. 

That seems like weird timing right? Usman/Colby isnt even lined up on the calendar yet so how long will Diaz/Edwards have to wait? If Leon wins cool but for Diaz to win and jump the line would be awful sucky for someone like Wonderboy if he beats Burns. 

• Like 1

Any of you guys play the UFC games on PS4 or Xbox? I think UFC 5 should start at TUF and come through there. Would be so much more fun than these random storylines they come up with. It's a great way to incorporate TUF into their model. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

That seems like weird timing right? Usman/Colby isnt even lined up on the calendar yet so how long will Diaz/Edwards have to wait? If Leon wins cool but for Diaz to win and jump the line would be awful sucky for someone like Wonderboy if he beats Burns. 

it kinda sucks either way. Leon has a significantly better case than Diaz but he had a huge layoff, ducked wonderboy and if he beats a average fighter he gets a title shot? Really it should be a Leon/Wonderboy (if leon wins) to see who gets the next shot.

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Any of you guys play the UFC games on PS4 or Xbox? I think UFC 5 should start at TUF and come through there. Would be so much more fun than these random storylines they come up with. It's a great way to incorporate TUF into their model. 

I dont play on any console but I kind of want to try it out. I definitely think that logic makes alot of sense..probably too much sense

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

it kinda sucks either way. Leon has a significantly better case than Diaz but he had a huge layoff, ducked wonderboy and if he beats a average fighter he gets a title shot? Really it should be a Leon/Wonderboy (if leon wins) to see who gets the next shot.

I think the timeline fits that fight very well. The only thing that would throw a wrench it it would be if Usman loses to Colby. I suppose if Burns beats Thompson, then Burns could fight Leon to fit the timeline too

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think the timeline fits that fight very well. The only thing that would throw a wrench it it would be if Usman loses to Colby. I suppose if Burns beats Thompson, then Burns could fight Leon to fit the timeline too

I completley forgot Wonderboy was fighting Burns. Leon should win easily, but the Burns fight is a tossup. Regardless, Leon should not get a title shot for beating Diaz. 

UFC 263 Pick'em
Israel Adesanya vs Marvin Vettori
Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno
Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz
Demian Maia vs Belal Muhammed
Paul Craig vs Jamahal Hill
Drew Dober vs Brad Riddell
Eryk Anders vs Darren Stewart
Lauren Murphy vs Joanne Calderwood
Movsar Evloev vs Hakeem Dawodu

9 fights, peeps. Big chance for movement or massive losses lol.

@big poppa pump @JaguarCrazy2832 @Buckrock101 @JonStark @BullsandBroncos @FinneasGage @11sanchez11 @NYRaider

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303