2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

As much as I want the splash signing, I'd be ok with Landry, Fackrell, Baun/TWilliams... 

I’m not familiar with any of those guys. I’ll have to do my research. Apparently there’s a deal on the table for Correa. Hopefully Walker can come in and make an impact after missing his rookie year.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It hasn’t worked yet.... The pass-rush has been mediocre for the longest time.

Agreed. Which is why I’m not exactly hopeful. Gonna need Simmons to be able to push the pocket and Landry to develop something else besides bending.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I sincerely hope we're not going to go in to the season not only without Pees, but no actual upgrade to the pass rush, and minus Logan Ryan in the slot.

That'd be an absolute joke.

Going to be depending on rookies it seems as “upgrades”....

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Best bet at this point (unless we pull a shocker with Clowney/Fowler or a trade) is hoping we strike gold with a "bargain" signing like the Bucs with Barrett last year. Maybe a Kyler Fackrell, Jordan Jenkins, Markus Golden or even Vic Beasley.

Team one of them with a high draft pick, hope for natural progression from Landry and Simmons and hope that'll lead to an improved pass rush.

1 hour ago, Adamc89 said:

Veterans who have been with your team 4 years or longer get a 1.5 million salary exemption towards the cap I still can’t believe no one is talking about this in the new cba. 

Teams can only designate 2 players for that. It doesn't apply to every player.

26 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Best bet at this point (unless we pull a shocker with Clowney/Fowler or a trade) is hoping we strike gold with a "bargain" signing like the Bucs with Barrett last year. Maybe a Kyler Fackrell, Jordan Jenkins, Markus Golden or even Vic Beasley.

Team one of them with a high draft pick, hope for natural progression from Landry and Simmons and hope that'll lead to an improved pass rush.

Carl Nassib for the win. 

• Like 1