2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Likely where we’re headed is Correa, Roberson, Landry, Walker, and a rookie.... huge upgrade there

Also how does Chicago keep paying for free agents? 

Well I guess we paid our guys like Byard, Lewan. Hump, Stafford, Vacarro. 

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'd take a flyer on him or beasley no question

Yeah, seems like a typical Titans move. Trying to find value where it hasn’t shown itself. I wish we could just once make the splash play and sign someone that we know is good to rush the passer. 

25 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Never liked him coming out but eh

Same, but he'd upgrade our depth.  Not a fantastic fit since he and Walker are similar players though.  Beasley would be my choice, with a rookie if a good one is around.  Landry, Floyd/Beasley, a rookie, and the best two of Finch, Roberson, and Walker would be a pretty nice group.

9 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah, seems like a typical Titans move. Trying to find value where it hasn’t shown itself. I wish we could just once make the splash play and sign someone that we know is good to rush the passer. 

Would you rather let guys like Henry and Tannehill go? That’s how it goes when you have good players to pay. You don’t have the cap to throw 100 mil at an overrated player like Clowney.