2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

Just now, VY said:

Brissett has a big cap hit this year ($21M+). They’ll have nearly $47M committed to the QB spot in 2020 and neither of them signed beyond this season. Could turn out fine but this seems more like a “if you have 2 QBs you have none” scenario. Brissett probably isn’t pleased and no way Phillip would take well to being benched. We lucked out in 2019. 

Yeah, I don’t see it ending well. As hard as I was on Brady, Rivers is just on a totally different level of washed, and now he’s leaving an offense with Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, Austin Ekeler and Melvin Gordon to join an offense with TY, Mack and...?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I don’t see it ending well. As hard as I was on Brady, Rivers is just on a totally different level of washed, and now he’s leaving an offense with Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, Austin Ekeler and Melvin Gordon to join an offense with TY, Mack and...?

i mean, he may be washed, but he dropped 330, 2 TDs, and a 108 QB rating on us last year. he's better than brissett, and frank reich will get the most out of him.

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, he may be washed, but he dropped 330, 2 TDs, and a 108 QB rating on us last year. he's better than brissett, and frank reich will get the most out of him.

Plus he has the best OL in football now and the Colts sure are not done in FA.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

He had 23 TDs with 20 INTs on the 21st ranked offense to lead a 5-11 team with two really good receivers, a good tight end, an elite receiving back and another good back. And he will be a year older. I’m much more scared of Brissett.

Indy may not have the weapons the Chargers did, but boy do they have a hell of a lot better o-line. The WR class is deep to boot and we all saw first hand what can happen when you hit on a rookie WR

Edited by dtait93

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Indy may not have the weapons the Chargers did, but boy do they have a hell of a lot better o-line. The WR class is deep to boot and we all saw first hand what can happen when you hit on a rookie WR

The line is great. Sadly for them, time in the pocket is less of an advantage when the QB can’t throw it accurately or with velocity beyond 15 yards. Really cuts down on the amount of open space the receivers have to run to.

The only thing that bums me out a little bit is I thought the Titans were going to make a move on defense that helped move the needle in the AFC South and gets us closer to beating KC

Still very early we still have the draft but just feeling uneasy early in Free Agency

We still need more pressure from the D-Line and I don’t think we can get that guy

Chris Jones is a Tag and trade candidate but I don’t see the Titans getting in on that

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

The only thing that bums me out a little bit is I thought the Titans were going to make a move on defense that helped move the needle in the AFC South and gets us closer to beating KC

Still very early we still have the draft but just feeling uneasy early in Free Agency

We still need more pressure from the D-Line and I don’t think we can get that guy

Chris Jones is a Tag and trade candidate but I don’t see the Titans getting in on that

Pretty much how I feel as well.If they weren't going to address the line in a big way, Conklin should be sitting on the right side of the line.