Jump to content
DTMW78

Las Vegas Raiders Total Control Mock Draft - Littleton is a Raider!!

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

So do we try and resign Worley after bringing in Howard and resigning Lawson?

There's a bid in on him so now's the time if you want him back.

I would bring him back... He's played well at times.  Not an ideal starter.  But excellent depth.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

So do we try and resign Worley after bringing in Howard and resigning Lawson?

There's a bid in on him so now's the time if you want him back.

I would but not for more than $6 a year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Totty said:

 

16 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

So do we try and resign Worley after bringing in Howard and resigning Lawson?

There's a bid in on him so now's the time if you want him back.

I would bring him back... He's played well at times.  Not an ideal starter.  But excellent depth

 

Agree with this. And he can cover the safety position and be reasonably reliable, maybe he could be a guy to use against opposition TEs more regularly if he isn’t one of the outside CBs? 
 

Of course, it all depends on how much you value a versatile/rotation player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worley returns and I also signed Rishard Higgins to add competition at the receiver spot.

Not a lot left at WR although Sammy Watkins is available for 15 mill APY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Worley returns and I also signed Rishard Higgins to add competition at the receiver spot.

Not a lot left at WR although Sammy Watkins is available for 15 mill APY.

Noooooooooo thank you on Watkins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Totty said:

Noooooooooo thank you on Watkins.

Lol..

Not at any price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

Lol..

Not at any price?

13 would be my max if I am desperate.  Would like to get him 10-11 if he is still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

Lol..

Not at any price?

Well, thats based off of the 15 mil you had said.  13 was mentioned in another post... IDK if I go that far.  But if you can get him at a bargain price I wouldn't be opposed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jordan Devey comes back as depth on the O-Line and kicker Chase McLaughlin comes in to compete with Carson for kicking duties.

Feeling good about the roster heading in to the draft, the addition of Littleton and Howard and being able to resign KoJo doesn't leave any major holes on D.

Top needs as I see it now are,

WR - Williams can be a solid #2 and Renfrow is a very good slot guy but still need someone to take the lead role.

Inside pass rush - Can Hall or Hurst be the guy at 3T?

LB - upgrade at the 3rd LB spot

OG - Competition for Good 

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DTMW78 said:

Jordan Devey comes back as depth on the O-Line and kicker Chase McLaughlin comes in to compete with Carson for kicking duties.

Feeling good about the roster heading in to the draft, the addition of Littleton and Howard and being able to resign KoJo doesn't leave any major holes on D.

Top needs as I see it now are,

WR - Williams can be a solid #2 and Renfrow is a very good slot guy but still need someone to take the lead role.

Inside pass rush - Can Hall or Hurst be the guy at 3T?

LB - upgrade at the 3rd LB spot

OG - Competition for Good 

Thoughts?

Fairly realistic so far.  Sounds like you're ready to address the positions we've mostly thought we would.  WR/LB/DT/OG being the "needs" going in.  It will depend on who is available when you pick, but you should be able to address WR and (DT or LB) in the first.  Grabbing whichever you missed out on in the 3rd between DT and LB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×