The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

7 hours ago, soulman said:

He an average punter and he's paid like an average punter. (16th out of 32).  He could be replaced this year with $100k dead $$$ so the way we get a better punter is to bring in competition and I'm sure we will.  Hell, on a list of stuff to worry about he's down around #12.

Pace spent a total of roughly $31 mil in cap to fill four huge holes.  ILB, OLB, TE, and QB.  Tom Brady is getting that much from TB himself.  Sure none of these guys are youth we can build around but that was never the objective.  This was about patching the holes in our playoffs or bust tire that had a half dozen or more slow leaks.

OLB and TE are most definitely upgrades from what we dealt with in 2019.  ILB locked down our defensive QB and we signed nearly the perfect vet QB to push Mitch or take over if Mitch fails.  Foles isn't a superstar but on this team, in this offense, with a coaching staff he's familiar with and they with him if Mitch slips even one iota he's gonna be the #2 quicker than you can say Bob's yer uncle.

He is average but craps the bed in important moments it seems. I'd have rather cut him from the start and had an open comp. Just my opinion. 

He also used $15 mil on competition for a poor QB. Lol. Just teasing Soul. But I definitely still feel like QB is a major weak link on the team. 

I'll sign whatever. Just make the damn emoticons stop. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

He is average but craps the bed in important moments it seems. I'd have rather cut him from the start and had an open comp. Just my opinion. 

He also used $15 mil on competition for a poor QB. Lol. Just teasing Soul. But I definitely still feel like QB is a major weak link on the team. 

😷😷🦷🧐😨👎🏻🦵🏿🥺🥺🥦✍🏼😮🧐🤷🏻‍♂️✍🏼😂🧐😮🤣😭😒😠🧐😤🤯😧😵👹👹💩🤕👹😑☠️👏🏻👽👍🏻🎃

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Hell yeah Suga. Now you're talking

• Like 1