Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

listen though

if pickle was civ, he would say nothing about how he was blocked. he would assume mafia blocked him, and would try to make mafia think he was a vanilla civ.

but he openly claimed he had a move. he isnt worried about mafia knowing this

because he isnt fearing a hit

The lies keep flowing lmao.

Remember a few games back when I was jailed n1 by racks and went at him d2 thinking he was lying about it being a jail.  

Vote Count

6 - Malfatron (bucsfan333, Whicker, The Orca, JoshtraDaymus, bcb1213, Pickle Rick)

3 - wolfeyestrk (theuntouchable, rackcs, DingoLadd, Malfatron)

2 - Rackcs (Slappy Mc, Forge)

2 - Counselor (ET80, wolfeyestrk)

1 - Pickle Rick (gopherwrestler)

1 - DingoLadd ([Counselor])

1 - theuntouchable (MD4L)

Not yet voted: @Dome

Edited by daboyle250

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So the big question is... would slappy (as scum) vote and push himself knowing he would be pardoned, and do it n1? 

How the hell would I know I would get a pardon, unless I was in fact the pardoner. There is literally zero chance a mafia member would bank on being pardoned. Honestly I didnt expect a pardon and it sucks because I owe it to that person to try harder.

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

Vote Count

6 - Malfatron (bucsfan333, Whicker, The Orca, JoshtraDaymus, bcb1213, Pickle Rick)

3 - wolfeyestrk (theuntouchable, rackcs, DingoLadd, Malfatron)

2 - Rackcs (Slappy Mc, Forge)

2 - Counselor (ET80, wolfeyestrk)

1 - Pickle Rick (gopherwrestler)

1 - DingoLadd ([Counselor])

1 - theuntouchable (MD4L)

Not yet voted: @Dome

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dear Orca,

Stop being dumb.

There is only one person in this game that is your brother. The rest of us know better than listening to your nonsense. 

Let's look at the scenario. I got put into a game I never signed up for, showed no interest in and outwardly wanted to ruin Daboyles role and Matts living situation in the game. I fully believed Matts was mafia, but that's not the only reason I pushed him. That being said, I accepted dying, you switched your vote off of me because you were afraid of a census coming back with information that could implicate you. Whoever played god and prevented me from being lynched did so because they believe I am town, which they are correct.Two people that were on my lynch line died, flipped town and most likely with your switch at the end, the other two are town.

I want to know why you switched last second and what you were trying to accomplish. The change of vote did only one thing, removed your name from my lynch line when I flipped town. 

Wanted to see if someone wanted to tie up Malf or jump off you and lynch him. If Malf was town I was expecting scum to jump last second for sure