Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

My alignment in that game doesn't have anything to do with it.  Why you would bring that up is curious. 

it does actually.

if you are town this game, you don't know whether i am mafia.

But you established that you acted the same way this game as you did in Nachos game where you were mafia. Accusing me of being a fearmonger.

vote forge.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What would have happened last game if I killed two Town as a PGO?

I'll tell you now, it's totally fun to do that. I'm pretty sure I hit 3 with that one time in Dome's game. Touch, BCB and someone else I'm fairly sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

it does actually.

if you are town this game, you don't know whether i am mafia.

But you established that you acted the same way this game as you did in Nachos game where you were mafia. Accusing me of being a fearmonger.

vote forge.

I don't know you are. I'm basing it off past precedent, which is completely logical. I found you to be fear mongering in that game, and it turns out, you were scum. I find similar parallels this game. 

I didn't establish i acted the same at all, I called you out on what you were doing. Which is actually legitimate as since that game was a multiball set up, scum could actively scum hunt other factions. I didn't know you were scum in that one either, but that was one of the things that certainly made me vote for you. My alignment in that game does not impact your actions whatsoever and doesn't impact my scum hunting since it was multiball.